BD: Background Checks

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Sun Oct 24 13:01:19 PDT 1999

SCN has interface with the public, we do note control this public (in
terms of age and vulnerability)... so we do need these checks...
If we do not want checks then we can restrict the access to classes,
meetings, and any computer fair where we are exposed to this type of
liability...

Arguing the point is pointless...  why not get a legal opinion or two?

Janos