Risk Management and Criminal Background Checks - one point of view.

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Oct 25 20:50:47 PDT 1999

Yooo hooo!  Anybody home?

SCN(A) does not

"... provide services to children, the elderly or the
disabled, > do not have relevant criminal records."

Unless there is now a "Children, Elderly, and Disabled" committee I have
not yet heard about.

Joel, when does it meet?  WHERE does it meet?  What services does it
provide?

I'm dying to hear the details.  (I might volunteer.....)

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******