Background Screening Mechanisms

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Oct 28 20:01:32 PDT 1999

I know your name is on the e-mail list, but what have you mostly been
involved in.

It should be possible to know how many ACTIVE vols there are and (if they
don't mind) to know who's doing what.  Wasn't that a project way back in
January that Jim H. was working on?

What vol activities are going on in SCN?  (Currently, not over the past
years)

Later,

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******