Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown

Aki Namioka aki at cpsr.org
Tue Sep 21 20:02:52 PDT 1999

Hello Fellow Activists!

Yes, it is that time of year again -- time to support our good friends at
ACLU in their annual ACLU Washington Calendar campaign.

Every year we sponsor a page in the ACLU calendar.  I am asking all of you
to donate towards the $500 total we need to sponsor a page. The recommended
amount is $50 dollars, but any amount will do.  Last year we managed to
raise $500 - let's see if we can do it again.

What you get for $50 - a 2000 Civil Rights appointment book filled with
cartoons and pithy quotes - reminding you year round that we shouldn't take
our Rights for granted.  Also, your name will appear on the page we sponsor
so all the other Calendar sponsors will know what a great person you are.

What I am asking of you:  a commitment to donate whatever amount you are
comfortable with.   I will be collecting the checks in the next week or two.

Last year this campaign raised $68,000 for ACLU's legislative and
grassroots organizing work in Washington state.

Thanks much for your support.

- Aki