No subject

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Thu Sep 23 10:22:10 PDT 1999

There is not a sane tax auditor /nuts one
who would want to get into the non profit fight with us.....
Training is one of many things we do....there is a differnce between
training and "educating" and we do a lot of educating...

 There has been some discussion lately--on several lists--about SCN's
> limited training program(s) and the possible impact on our not for profit
> status.

After all.....look at the Mariners support org......
There's a group that really deserves that free advertising/non profit
status....I SUPPORT THE MARINERS BUT OBJECT TO THE NON-PROFIT SCAM THEY
AND MANY OTHER INDUSTRY GROUPS HAVE PULLED OFF.  This is why WE
become targets. .
If we are being threatend it's time to go head on....and get back to
business, not cower OUR HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

I'm done

Janos