Training/teaching opportunities for SCN

Anitra Freeman anitra at speakeasy.org
Tue Sep 28 22:59:39 PDT 1999

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Irene Mogol wrote:

> Wouldn't mind the Chocholate as long as it isn't virtual.

I'll share as long as you don't eat it all. :)

> Are you saying 'hang around the office all those hours, or just drop in
> and out?

Just be here whatever time you have available.  During that time, you're
mostly waiting for people to ask questions.  You wouldn't be doing
presentations or formal lessons.

Write On! / Anitra L. Freeman / http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/
"Never doubt that a small group of imperfect people can improve the
world--indeed they are the only ones who ever have." Not Margaret Mead