SCN: Non-profits need your help battling viruses-- Join NPower'VirusVaccination Day May 20th!

Volunteers xx031 at scn.org
Fri Apr 14 11:32:50 PDT 2000

You can help community organizations safeguard against computer viruses by
volunteering for NPower's second annual day of service, Virus Vaccination
Day. NPower is a non-profit organization dedicated to putting technology
know-how in the hands of Puget Sound non-profits.

When: Saturday, May 20th from  8am to 1pm

Where: You can assist non-profits in your community (King, Pierce, or
Snohomish County)

How: Register to volunteer at
http://www.npower.org/event/VirusVaccination/main.htm

Why: Less than a third of the computers at non-profits in our area have
current virus protection software installed. Four hours of your time and
energy can save groups providing critical services to our community, the
frustration, loss of time and expense virus infections can cause.

Who: If you care about the technological health of non-profits in our
community and can follow written step-by-step instructions installing
software from a CD, you can help non-profits inoculate themselves against
malicious viruses.

NPower needs hundreds of volunteers to assist agencies May 20th!

SIGN-UP TODAY and pass this along to anyone else who might be interested
in lending a hand!

Thanks,
Jaime