No subject

SCN User bn328 at scn.org
Tue Apr 25 08:35:26 PDT 2000

>From hlevinsn at andromeda.rutgers.edu Fri Apr 21 17:13:16 2000
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 20:23:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Hank Levinson <hlevinsn at andromeda.rutgers.edu>
To: bn328 at scn.org
Subject: Thank you!

Dear Tom,

	Thank you for identifying yourself; there are so many nuts on
the net that I was kind of formal; please excuse me.

	I'm 61 and increasingly more crotchety. But I'm still hanging
in there. I brace my hands agains something when I solder; it stops
the tremor.

	I will drive to San Francisco end of Sept. to see Tom Turley
and attend the Vintage Computer Festival in Santa Clara, 10/2,3. I
will also look for land in AZ just West of Tucson, Milly and I wish
to live out there. She has already retired from the NYC Public Schools
and I am on terminal leave of absence from Rutgers pending retirement,
When I go back East, I'll stop off at Gallup, NM to visit my friend
Steve Buggie. I recently repaired his eprom burner and want to show
him some ways it can be used to burn larger eproms than it is supposed
to.

	I have recorded your new email address in my (Apple) address
book. Let's keep in touch.

		Best regards from your friend,
						Hank

Please be sure to quote messages when you reply.
All payments should be Money Orders (unless prior arrangements are made).
I repair/sell (used) hardware and software for Apple II, Mac, and IBM.
REPLY TO appletreasures at iname.com (Tom Kelly)