SCN: Re: EMT: Question on photos

Kenneth Applegate starsrus at scn.org
Sat Apr 29 13:09:38 PDT 2000

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Irene Mogol wrote:

> The question on photos is coming from Sid, dont know what system he is
> using, so ask him because it is a total mystery to me.  Also, when I
> finally receive the pix it will be on my Juno
> Thanx, everyone

You might check whether Juno allows large attachments. I know that Hotmail
doesn't. If you ar running through Juno, then yes, what Allen described is
essentially correct - if attachments are OK, you will be able to get the
files downloaded to your PC in one step, and they may be displayed
automatically.

However, if you can't go by that route, the one I described using Pine
email on SCN, although klunkier, will work.

Ken A.

Ken Applegate           How do you identify astronomers from Seattle?
<starsrus at scn.org>      By the windshield wipers on their telescopes!