SCN: Nancy's Memorial Service

Melissa Guest guests at scn.org
Fri Dec 8 15:27:41 PST 2000

We've been given updated information about the memorial service - it will
be happening this Sunday, 12/10, starting at 12:30.  Check in at the
Arboretum's Graham Visitor's Center for directions to the exact location.

Thoughts & Memories about having volunteered with Nancy can be sent to
feedback at scn.org.  A web page commemorating her is under construction.

Also, Nancy's family have established a memorial fund to donate books to
the school Nancy was a librarian in.  If you'd like to make a donation,
checks should be sent to:    The Nancy Kunitsugu Memorial Book Fund
                             P.O. Box 3205, Renton WA 98056-3205

For anyone who knew her, this comes as quite a blow.  We'll hope to see
you on Sunday.

 - Melissa & Steve