SCN: Re: Radio Talk Show

Special Technology Access Resources star at scn.org
Thu Dec 14 12:02:24 PST 2000

Irene/Wade,

The talk-show on the 29th of November was one of the best we have ever
had!  It was wonderful with you and Wade.  You were excellent!

I usually end up getting someone from SCN on my show one or two times a
year since I net the Guests.

I am hoping to take my show to either regular radio or cable access TV.
As I expand my broadcast audiences, I will certainly keep SCN on my list
of guests!  So, I may not be done with you yet, Irene!

Hoss says Woof! and gives you 2 paws up!

Take care,

Randy Hayhurst
Program Director
STAR Center of Seattle