OPS: Forwarded mail....

bd166 at scn.org bd166 at scn.org
Sun Feb 6 10:44:40 PST 2000

IMHO, I would guess (because I dont have the time or expertise for a
lengthy analysis) the gut feeling among frequent and relatively patient
SCN users (if they mean anything) is, and Im pretty good at guessing gut
feelings, that there are some SCN reliability questions on the
hardware/software end... and they (the SCN users) dont really care how its
fixed, they would just like it fixed.

So, after the big debate, it would be great to get it fixed, however that
needs to be done... and it doesnt seem like there can be that many
permutations (just another gut feeling).

I think were all together in this, so onward...?

Alan