OPS: Re: implementing upgraded Lynx (cf. Lynx28, PINE42)

Malcolm Taran rockybay at scn.org
Sun Feb 13 09:04:53 PST 2000

I use Lynx a lot, and PINE more.  I'm also on the EMT
team, since I joined SCN a coupla years ago.  A colleague
at the UW mentioned the (minor) upgrade to PINE last Nov.
I've never heard of either of these upgrade
implementations 'till Andrew forwarded a copy of his
reply dated Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:51 to scn at scn.org

The inability of SCN Lynx to further identify a [LINK],
not to mention frames inability, makes an ever-increasing
portion of sites increasingly difficult.