SCN: Re: Membership?

Gianni Truzzi gtruzzi at scn.org
Mon Feb 21 17:37:26 PST 2000

Taera:

Thanks for your inquiry. You are eligible to vote in the upcoming
election. However, your membership was not received in time for us to
send you a mail-in ballot, and it is not possible now for us to get one
to you that can be returned by the deadline of the 23rd.

Unfortunately, child care will not be available at the meeting, which is
the best way to ensure your vote is counted.

Alternatively, our board secretary has agreed to receive proxys by fax.
You may get the proxy form at:

	http://www.scn.org/scna/election00/proxy.html

I appreciate your dedication to SCNA, and hope you are able to
participate.

-- Gianni Truzzi
President, SCNA