SCN: Re: w3m

Scot Harkins on SCN.org scoth at scn.org
Wed Feb 23 16:12:13 PST 2000

...and understand my two biggies right now are a couple of other projects
regarding email and name services.  While I'll try to get a working copy
running, I can't guarantee that anything will finally come of it.

We're looking at the SSL stuff, too, since that comes up as part of this.

--
Scot Harkins (KA5KDU) | Systems Administrator, Thurman Ind, Bothell, WA
North Bend, WA        | Native Texan firmly planted in Western Washington