SCN: Go with Al's Plan

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Mon Jul 3 15:56:46 PDT 2000

Al, I thought you were better acquainted with Rich--no?

Look at his response (below):  his view of "resolution" is how those of us
"concerned about the cost to SCN" can (supposedly) block indemnification.
Nothing at all about why (or how) he was asked to leave e-mail training,
or dropping the suit, or his strained relations within SCN.

Do not underestimate how much effort it takes to pin him down, on
anything.