SCN: FW: Please join the launch of Quorum.org

Joe Mabel jmabel at saltmine.com
Wed Jul 26 09:28:51 PDT 2000

Thought this might be of interest.
<forwards omitted>
Sent: 7/25/00 3:22 PM
Subject: Please join the launch of Quorum.org

Hey all you politically-minded people,
Sorry for the wide distribution, but I wanted all of
you to hear about a cool new website being launched to
promote democratic debate and sharing of ideas via the
Internet.  Quorum.org is a site open to people of all
political beliefs and serves as a virtual "townhall".
It's tres gran cool, and just as importantly, they're
throwing a free launch party at the Speakeasy next
Monday night.  Information about the party and where
to RSVP are below.  I'll be there, and I hope you will
too!!