SCN: Put up or shut up.

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Jun 26 12:39:44 PDT 2000

Irene, the Wicked Witch of the World (that encompasses both your former
"east" and current "west" coverage area.).

First, when are we going to have coffee.  I'm in need of a caffeine fix.

Second, I like the part about "intelligent people"  However, the rest
misses the target. Actually the last sending to which you were replying
was perhaps the most significant.  It showed the specific provisions that
should protect SCNA from "mis-contributing" SCNA money to the wrong uses.
There is a pop quiz, so re-read the message.

Also, talk to JJ.  He was extremely, extremely, extremely upset that there
was no discussion.  I'm only trying to please him. (-;

Smilingly,

Rich