SCN: Put up or shut up.

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Wed Jun 28 13:14:23 PDT 2000

Thanks, Ken.  You've done good researcdh and cme up with my very
positions.

Gross Negligence (from your didctiionary)

 and by a failure to exercise even the slightest care in protecting them
from it and that is sometimes associated with conscious and willful
indifference to their rights (see also recklessness)

Had you been reading carefully, you'd see that this is precisely what I
have been complaining about.

Later,

Rich