SCN: COMPUTER SECURITY

remove at u-only.com remove at u-only.com
Fri Jun 30 01:59:22 PDT 2000

Hello,

Your computer password is not enough to protect your
valuable business, professional and personal information.
Unfortunately, trusted insiders account for over $44
Billion in financial and intellectual property theft per
year.

We have contacted you because you fit the profile of
those whose computer information needs protection the
most.  Although you didn't specifically request our
contacting you, the response from others has shown that
the following information has been welcomed as both
informative and helpful.  We hope you will agree.

Your computer keyboard is the entry point of choice for
information thieves.  Passwords are a first line of
defence, but they are easily stolen and often forgotten.
We have determined that the best solution is that you
have a 30 digit lifetime password that is unique and that
you can never forget.  Now your fingerprint can be that
password!  Confound thieves with a sophisticated James
Bond style fingerprint scanning device that is built into
a computer keyboard.  Your fingerprint is the password
that controls access to your computer.  Never have a
password lost or stolen again!

Please visit the following web site now to see how
important this easy to use and affordable technology can
be for you.

http://www.u-only.com

Thank you,
Maury Mason
Vice President, Marketing
U-ONLY.COM - Computer Security Technologies

We hope that this message has been informative.  If you
would like to be removed from our list, please send a
message here: mailto:remove at u-only.com

Our mailing list was compiled in-house and will never be
shared.