SCN: Need your input for Library presentation

Steve and Melissa Guest guests at scn.org
Wed Mar 15 22:55:39 PST 2000

We're getting a chance to speak to a group of "Adult Resource" librarians
at SPL on 3/22, and would welcome your input.

We've got 15 minutes, an overhead projector, and plans to leave them with
a handout or two (including an appropriate Quick Reference Guide).  The
SPL senior mgmt that got us onto this agenda have asked us to cover
something similiar to what we said in our meeting with Deborah Jacobs
(Head Librarian) and Marilyn Sheck (Director of IT) in January:
  - what SCN is doing these days (especially the improvements and
    realistic expectations librarians can now have about our
    responsiveness with registrations and helpdesk questions)
  - how we fit into the list of community resources available
  - what our plans and hopes are for the coming year(s)

We could especially use some help putting the handouts together - please
let us know if you'd be interested in working on them.

Thanks,
   - Mel & Steve

    Melissa & Steve Guest, Presidents         email: guests at scn.org
    Seattle Community Network Assoc.             ph: (425) 653 7353
    http://www.scn.org/scna                         8am to 11pm PST

    "Supporting People and Communities with Free Internet Services"