SCN: New web pages (fwd)

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Tue Mar 21 22:14:25 PST 2000

Irene,

   There used to be a Login (telnet) link on the home page, at
the top of the page. There still is, but now it's a button with
a graphic of an old green screen monitor on it. The Login button
also is on every page now, not just the home page. It's the
first button at the top left of the home page, and it's the
second button from the left on all the other pages (the first
button on the other pages takes you back to the SCN home page).
Hope this helps.

   Webmail is slow whenever SCN4 is slow, which it has been at
times today. We're working on getting a better Web mail program
ready.

Rod