SCN: new web home page

Kenneth Applegate starsrus at scn.org
Wed Mar 22 22:09:02 PST 2000

Has anyone noticed that "improvements" in the last 24 hours have rendered
all the SCN web pages nearly unuseable for anyone viewing them with the
Lynx text browser?

Yesterday, you could still see which link was currently selected under the
cursor, using the reverse video highlighting. Tonight ALL links show up in
reverse video, and you have no visual clue as to where you are on the
page!

Ken

P.S. I am now going to see if our old Icomm browser still knows how to
view SCN pages!

Ken Applegate           How do you identify astronomers from Seattle?
<starsrus at scn.org>      By the windshield wipers on their telescopes!