SCN: Re: WEB: new web home page

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Wed Mar 22 23:19:07 PST 2000

> The tone of your message confirms it.

Elaine,

   It would be all right to move your menus of general
information to the Net Guide section, where they would be of use
in the same way that the lists of general Internet starting
points there are of use to SCN users and others. You could build
your pages there to your heart's content, alongside the other
general purpose pages. But the Community Pages have a local
community building purpose that you are not serving.

   If you continue to refuse to include local information on the
Community Pages, I must ask you to resign as a Communmity Pages
topic editor. You are of course welcome to continue to
contribute any local information that you may find to the new
Community pages Health editors, when we choose new editors for
that section.

Rod