SCN: Re: OPS: "Loveletter" e-mail worm (was: READ FIRST!!!BE AWARE OF...)

allen allen at scn.org
Sat May 6 03:35:34 PDT 2000

thanks Janos.  tho JJ may not always admit it...I am quite sure he
appreciates that his efforts on behalf of SCN are noticed and appreciated.
He does get a bit cantankerous at times...well, it is to be expected with
encroaching senility.  (BTW...if you are not both laughing by now you
really have a problem!!)
JJ...I took the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to another list I
recently joined for informative purposes.  Guess what?  some folks
took it as offensive....ARRRGhh...see what happens when one tries to
educate the general public who has bought into the MS thing.  I am totally
attempting to avoid the word "idiots"....
Well, OK maybe the real idiots are not the trusting fools who got bit by
this "virus" but the idiot sys admins who do no have sense enough to eiher
advise their users to set up e-mail client to NOT open attachments...or
something similar.

Hey...IMO.  If corporate powers that be lost 2.5 billion bucks...f***
them and the horse they rode in on.  My computer is working just fine!!!
I am LOL at this.  IMO...note...not IMHO... if one is foolish enought
to not bother to learn about things like this and trust MS????  I have
no sympathy whatsoever.

     SCN help <help at scn.org>
> Subject: SCN: Re: OPS: "Loveletter" e-mail worm (was: READ FIRST!!!BE AWARE
    OF...)