SCN: Still the worm thing

Janos Szablya janossz at scn.org
Sat May 6 23:56:03 PDT 2000

OK,

I think my biggest error was to say don't open your email

REALLY KILLS COMUNICATION.....  Everything else is just Policy, Politics
but mostly  just friends talking about the smart way to do it... beats
beating around the bush.... with a sharp stick in your eye.

I know I just got the stick out... I did the right thing the wrong way
it's protocal.
I would say it was kinda like shouting "fire" in a theater. It may be the
right thing to do but there are better ways to approch the problem than
the way I did it.

If jj hadn't told me it was bound
to happen and there was no offense taken. Only a good lesson to learn.

 Janos