SCN: Re: EMT: Question on photos

Anitra Freeman anitra at speakeasy.org
Mon May 8 19:00:28 PDT 2000

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Irene Mogol wrote:

> The question on photos is coming from Sid, dont know what system he is
> using, so ask him because it is a total mystery to me.  Also, when I
> finally receive the pix it will be on my Juno

Just caught this.  One reason you may be having problems: if you have a
basic (free) Juno account, you can't receive attachments.  No matter
what the fella on the other end is doing.

Write On! / Anitra L. Freeman / http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra/
"Never doubt that a small group of imperfect people can improve the
world--indeed they are the only ones who ever have." Not Margaret Mead