SCN: micro radio (fwd)

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Tue May 9 09:15:30 PDT 2000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:53:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: Doug Schuler <douglas at scn.org>
To: local-computer-activists at scn.org, scna at scn.org
Subject: micro radio

So just after the FCC ruled (unbelievably enough) that
microradio was legal, the Senate now (serving the people?!?)
is trying to reverse that!

See this note by AFCN President Steve Snow.

-- Doug

         *     Shaping the Network Society              *
         *     An International Symposium               *
	 *     May 20 - 23, 2000                        *
	 *     Seattle, Washington  US                  *
         *     http://www.scn.org/cpsr/diac-00          *