SCN: Great "Technology & Society" Conference this weekend - please join us!

Steve and Melissa Guest guests at scn.org
Mon May 15 23:32:56 PDT 2000

SCNA is very proud to be one of the co-sponsors of this event, put on by
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, our parent organization.
Loads more details on their web pages:  http://www.scn.org/cpsr/diac-00/

We have a special SCNA-supporting "mixer" Saturday (5/20) from 5:30pm-? in
Rm 108 of HUB - we'd love to see you there!

 - Mel & Steve, on behalf of SCNA board