SCN: Re: SCN II

Andrew Higgins bb156 at scn.org
Mon Sep 25 21:23:08 PDT 2000

The only response to my first posting was a modification of the MOTD
reneging on the promise to post notes from the June meeting. No other
answer has been given. Do notes exist for the June meeting? Are they to be
put up on our web site? Is there another meeting scheduled? Did I, and did
others, waste time coming out that night?

-Andrew

ææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ
2¢