SCN: The Law of Non-Profit Organizations

Timothy B. McCormack tim at pnwlg.com
Mon Aug 6 17:22:49 PDT 2001

I will be featured speaker at an upcoming seminar entitled, "The Law of
Non-Profits."  The seminar is on Friday September 28, 2001 and if for lawyer
and non-lawyers.  I will be sending out some information on this seminar
soon.  My topic is Intellectual Property Issues for Non-Profits.

I have two questions:

First, does anyone have any special intellectual property related questions
that he would like to have answered or addressed?  I am in the process of
putting the materials together for my presentation so this is a good time to
ask those questions that have been nagging at you.

Second, I have been asked to send brochures to different organizations and
boards that might be interested in attending.  Does anyone have any
suggestions about other organizations that I should contact?

Tim

Timothy B. McCormack
Pacific NorthWest Law Group
Judd & Sailer, P.L.L.C.
8573 - 154th Ave NE
P.O. Box 86
Redmond, WA  98073
Phone: (425) 867-0512
Fax: (425) 883-4616

This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged.  The information is solely for the use of the addressee
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us by return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.