SCN: Part-Time Studies for Full-time Lives

Doug Schuler douglas
Mon Aug 27 15:55:57 PDT 2001

Please excluse this mailing if it's not appropriate.  On the other
hand, please feel free to forward it to anybody in who might be
interested in the part-time studies program at Evergreen.  (If you're
at all interested in the computer side of it -- at least part of the
computer side -- check out what I've taught at
http://www.scn.org/edu/tesc-ds/.)

Thanks!

-- Doug

Part-Time Studies for Full-time Lives

The Evergreen State College Part-Time Studies Program is offering an
Informational Forum in Seattle.  This is an opportunity for Seattle
residents to learn how to complete a bachelors degree through classes
designed for the commuter student.  We offer evening, weekend and intensive
based half-time programs that allow adult students to fit college into a
busy life.  Students can focus their studies in computer science,
management, psychology, and many other areas through our Part-Time Studies
Program.  To find out more come to our Informational Forum held August 29,
from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Douglas - Truth Branch of the Seattle Public
Library.  The Douglas - Truth Branch of the library is located at 2300 E
Yesler.