SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 11:51:58 PDT 2001

Hi,

This message was originally posted to the webmasters and webeditors email
lists. JJ brought it to my attention that I should post the message about the
site and logo redesign to this list. I'm new to the list as of 5 minutes ago.

SCN is planning on updating the site to make it look more professional.

This is the goal for the site redesign communicated to me by Ti Locke:

The goal is have the board vote on two or three possibilities for both a logo
and a site redesign and then ask SCN users to comment. Meeting is 9/13, with
comment period of say, two weeks...with new logo and site design going up first
week in October. That would put Ti right on the timeline for both
grantwriting...and having web mail up and running.

Patrick
SCN Web Team Coordinator/Webmaster

P.S. Did I leave anyone out of the loop?

P.P.S. If you have logo ideas, sketches, complaints, accolades, please email
them to this email address and I will collate them and let the board see them.
Everyone's input is important. We need to hear how you feel about what the logo
should express, what colors we may want to use for the site, type of layout. So
give us your ideas.

Don't worry about flaming me. It's been a cooler than normal summer and I wear
virtual asbestos.