SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 11:46:32 PDT 2001

Lois,

Why was the directory system changed?

Is this an easy fix? That is, I assume, given the opportunity, you could simply
create a new directory.

That is, it wouldn't matter where the sites are in the Unix file directories.
The location does not directly correlate to what is shown in the community
directories.

Patrick

The telephone museum is really neat. I read about it in Seazine!

Patrick