SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

Lois Beedle ljbeedle at scn.org
Wed Aug 29 19:45:59 PDT 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, patrick wrote:

> Can we get away with putting all links in each Community on one page? Unless it
> is a Community page that is so big and fractured that it need/make sense to be
> broken into two or three sections.

You certainly can't put everything I have in spiritual on one page but you
could make it a lot less painful to find things.

> Who's to keep topic editors from changing this in each Community? Except that
> we are short on topic editors...

As a topic editor I can tell you that I am honest and can be trusted to
only change the things I have been told are within my rights as editor to
change.
I believe I could have changed it to the way I would like to see it a long
time ago - but it's not within my bounds so I haven't.
And why not have the topic editors change the  menu - then it would be the
way that they feel is best for their topic - given some guidelines.
We aren't really stupid folks.

Lois