SCN: SCN site and logo redesign

Doug Schuler douglas at scn.org
Thu Aug 30 15:43:02 PDT 2001

Where are the others??

When we first chose a logo we had an open contest and everybody
who showed up at our meeting got to vote.

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr/conferences/diac02            *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *