SCN: SCN message board added

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 14:17:10 PST 2001

Michael,

What message boards are there at SCN already has? I'm not aware of
any.

The purpose of the message boards is to allow people to see what
other people are voicing likes and dislikes about. I was not clear
about the meaning of the forums because I want to keep it as flexible
and broad as possible.

The news server is one other thing in a list of things to get
implemented, but very tentative. I'm doing what I can on the front
end. There are a lot of things that take priority over the news
server for now. Google has news right now, so there is an
alternative.

Thanks for posting your thoughts and concerns and if I didn't make
things more clear, then let me know.

The message boards are only a start and are not fine tuned. Something
may replace them very soon.

And I will add a forum for "things broken". Good suggestion and I
appreciate it.

Patrick
Seattle Community Network