SCN: Virtual Office in Asia

services at vo-asia.com services at vo-asia.com
Wed Dec 19 19:10:22 PST 2001

With this e-mail address, we assure you that you will only receive this
promotion once!
It is up to you to keep it, delete it or forward to a friend who needs
it.

After China joining the WTO...

An Additional Web-Site in Chinese? A Branch Office in Hong Kong?

Save up to 96.30%! Why spend more than you have to?

Virtual Office ( Asia ) Limited <http://www.vo-asia.com>  - provides an
integrated bundle of services which offer YOU a way to conduct MAXIMUM
business activities with MINIMUM overhead
to enter the Greater China market, Far East market, and / or other Asia
Pacific market.

Check out these example monthly rates...

Monthly Expenses of Your Office in Hong Kong	 Average Cost
VO-Asia.Com Silver Package
Rent / Rate / Management Fee of the Office Space	 US$ 2,000
Not Needed
Salary / MPF of your Sales Representative	 US$ 2,000
Included
Salary / MPF of your Bilingual Secretary	 US$ 1,500
Included
Local / International Phone and Fax Fee	 US$ 500
Included
Web / Mail / SQL Server Connection Fee	 US$ 250
Included
Other Miscellaneous Office Expenses	 US$ 500
Included
TOTAL MONTHLY EXPENSES:	 US$ 6,750
Only US$ 250 (save 96.30%)

To receive a further 20% discount, contact us and mention this code:
fs2yn7de6b. For a limited time only!

We offer special program to Small Office Home Office Associations,
Business Development Centers, Trade Organizations, Chambers of Commerce,
Venture Capitals or Business Incubators, contact us for more detail!

Join us! Virtual Office ( Asia ) Limited <http://www.vo-asia.com>  is
your full service virtual assistant and
is committed to quality, excellence, and above all, 100% client
satisfaction.