Disparity Re: BD: Re: SCN: "Free-Nets" in Los Angeles Times

emailer1 emailer1 at netzero.net
Mon Dec 31 11:33:09 PST 2001

Steve,

This was a very useful response.  You were specific enough to move the
discussion forward.

Could you publish your worksheet that you used to cost out the $5-10 million
figure.  (How much for staff, for hardware, for connectivity, etc.)  A
simple e-mail would suffice.

Thanks in advance.  This will add a lot of clarity to the discussion.