SCN: deleted u.washington.

Tim Hannon thannon at scn.org
Tue Feb 20 19:35:34 PST 2001

Hi, I deleted your uwashington address, so no personal emails from me
should intterupt your day.  I really don't have any emergencies, so I
didn't think I'd need to contact you in the day.

we had a lovely time up on Orcas.  Hit an accident on the way up, but made
the ferry.  everything was covered in snow, and the ocean was stormy and
windy when we arrived, about 5 pm.  Allison and Emily were so excited when
they saw our "cabin" they were jumping up and down and screaming "we love
this place"  Kids are a real handful..no time to sleep in, read or
relax..just go, go, go, from one activity to another.  They did play with
their babies for a while, but they have to tell you things constantly so
you are always "engaged" with them.  Phew, tiring.
The dogs had a wonderful time running free on the beach, tucker is totally
worn out.  he went straight to bed without supper and didn't want to get
up at all this morning.  he licks his paws alot.  I left the basement
door open for him so he can go in and out. what a spoiled dog.  I think
taking care of dogs is enough for me!
the dining room is almost done, I have the table in there now and it is so
warm, sunny and delightful.
Sue like orcas so much she booked a cottage for their summer vacation.
I am going back up the end of may, the weekend before mem'l day for a 5
day vacation.  Sunday and Monday were beautiful days for sailing up
there...god...it would be a dream to sail those islands.  I hope you can
do that someday....you can rent sailboats up there.

well, hope all is well and you had a fun weekend, take care, marilee and
tucker..

Marilee Murphy Jensen, MN, ARNP
Clinician, Internal Medicine and Lecturer, Family Child Nursing
Internal Medicine Clinic, Roosevelt: 206-598-4936***fax 206 598 4939
Family Child Nursing, WPCNP Program: 206-543-8223***fax 206

"Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great
risk."
"When you lose, don't lose the lesson."  Dalai Lama, 2000