SCN: Re: VA Upcoming meetings

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Thu Jan 11 14:54:33 PST 2001

I noticed that the board meeting for this month was cancelled.  I was told
by the attorney for the 6 defendants that this January meeting was going
to consider the lawsuit and my questions about SCNA being pulled into the
suit if it supports the actions of the 6 defendants.

On such an important issue, why can't the board members attend the
meeting?  After all, they each offered themselves publically to handle the
organization's business.

The possibility of SCNA being brought into a lawsuit is pretty important
and should be discussed at a well publicized and accessible meeting.  This
board meeting would have been a good occassion.

At such a meeting, the scna members should be able to ask questions.

Later,

Rich