SCN: FYI Sircam Worm in innocuous emails: BEWARE (fwd)

Sharma sharma at aa.net
Thu Jul 26 14:53:53 PDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:24:53 EDT
From: ChipnClara at aol.com

Folks:

I've now received quite a few messages with the Sircam worm, an example is
below. These emails are coming from people I don't know, so I have no idea
how they got my address. Below that is the information from Data Fellows
index (<A
HREF="http://www.europe.datafellows.com/v-descs/sircam.shtml">F-Secure
Computer Virus Information Pages: Sircam</A>).

Do be careful. This is why I never download any files.

Clara

Subj:    nothing