SCN: Can you come Party at The Guests?! Sunday 8/5 - 11am-10pm

Melissa Guest melissa at groupworks.org
Sun Jul 29 20:32:06 PDT 2001

Seafair / Blue Angels Party @ The Guests
Sunday, August 5th - 11am to 10pm
     (Blue Angels show on around noon)
5485 Highland Drive, Bellevue 98006

Hello!  We haven't been able to party in months, and would love
to have you and your favorite people join us to watch the Blue Angels
(from our deck) and Hydro Races (on the big TV).  Plus we have family
visiting from England, and would love to help you get your fill of
that
lovely British accent.  Lots of fun and games for everyone, including
the youngins!

RSVPs and Food to share appreciated, but not required!   You can
reply by email or call us at (425) 653-7353.

**Directions**
Steve & Melissa Guest
5485 Highland Drive, Bellevue 98006
hm: (425) 653 7353       cell: (425) 466 7976

 BY CAR: take 405 to the Coal Creek Parkway exit, one exit south of
I-90.
Turn east from the exit ramp, then stay in the right lane through next
few lights,
going straight (not left) through lights for Factoria Blvd SE.  Move
into the left
lane, and at the next set of lights, turn left up onto Forest Drive.
Go past 1st
left (Somerset  Blvd), and take 2nd left up onto Highland Drive. Our
house is
on the NW corner of SE 55th and Highland Drive (our neighbors refer to
us
as Stonehenge thanks to our 2 upright boulders on SE corner) - park
anywhere
you can on the street (except in front of our hydrant!).

 BY BUS:  Bus service isn't available directly to our house on
Sundays, but if
you can get yoursefl to Factoria Square or a Park & Ride in south
Bellevue,
and call from there, we can send someone to come get you!