SCN: Re: search engine funding (was: hmmm)

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 18:43:21 PDT 2001

Another attempt by MS to take total control, and yet lose.

MS tries a lot of grand schemes. It seems the bigger the scheme, the harder
they fall.

I don't hate MS. It is obvious that the grand schemes are not much to worry
about. I wonder about the .Net revolution. Actually, I don't wonder about it,
don't worry about it. Once there was a time to worry about MS.

Patrick