SCN: Last Century's Technology!!! Free to good home

Doug Schuler douglas
Tue May 1 12:00:56 PDT 2001

I have two printers that I'd like to give away.

They're last year's technology.

HP Desk Writer C -- I think this works.

AppleWriter Select.  This (laser printer) has made a weird noise for
years but historicall worked well.  It now leaves streaks on the papers
and this is not the result of being low on toner.  (I thought it was
and bought new toner cartridges -- these I will also give to thee.)  I
have a feeling that this can be gotten into reasonable shape -- but I
am NOT the person to do it.

Let me know if you want either or both of these artifacts from
our last century!

-- Doug