SCN: Blogging

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 20:02:45 PDT 2001

Steve,

Thanks for posting the article. Blogging could really be a part of scn, as much
as I envision the scn online magazine of being.

There are many, many great sites out there that blog. Even the humor sites that
poke fun at the president can be fun with a bit of truth. It's a perspective
that is fresh and you won't find it elsewhere. (In this humor case you may be
able to find that type of humor in Mad Magazine.)

Patrick

P.S. It's sad, though, when anyone quotes Paul Andrews. I think Mr. Andrews has
about as much insight and intelligence as a glass doorknob. Not sure how he got
that Seattle Times' job. I cringed whenever I read his misinformation-laden
articles on technology. Heck, anyone can pull information out of their
tail-end.