SCN: Shaping the Network Society

Doug Schuler douglas
Mon Nov 5 16:10:19 PST 2001

Hello!

Sorry for the intrusion into your mailbox ...  AGAIN.

By now you've all seen the basic "call for patterns" (and the reminder)
for the "Shaping the Network Society" symposium we are planning for May
16-19, 2002 in Seattle (http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02).

We're now looking for VOLUNTEERS.  IF you're definitely (or, even,
possibly) interested in helping with this symposium (our 8th!) please
get back to me.  Let me know what types of assignments you'd be interested
in working on.  We're looking for (among others): volunteering at
symposium, audio-visual, UW liason, local arrangements, web site work,
volunteer coordination, publicity, fundraising, outreach, proceedings,
media, etc. etc.

Let me know!   Thanks!

-- Doug

   *     SHAPING THE NETWORK SOCIETY                                *
   *          Patterns for Participation,Action, and Change         *
   *                  http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/diac02        *
   * Tomorrow's information and communication infrastructure        *
   *   is being shaped today.                                       *
   *                              But by whom and to what ends?     *