SCN: New webserver coming.

J. Johnson jj at scn.org
Thu Nov 8 00:24:45 PST 2001

A brief note (with my "System Coordinator" hat on) to let everyone know of
some pending developments. A new webserver is being prepared, which will
enable us to bring up other services such as the Imp mail reader.
However, there will undoubtably be some bumps when we switch over, which
is currently expected around the end of the month.

A message is going out shortly to those who have files in the web area
about testing.  Hopefully we can work out most of the bumps before
switching over.