SCN: Re: Web Team Meeting - Reminder

Rod Clark bb615 at scn.org
Fri Nov 9 21:41:34 PST 2001

> And, I will be setting up a page (does one exist???) about upcoming
> SCN meetings. I will try to get that done this weekend.

Patrick,

   http://www.scn.org/vol/calendar

   No one has done it consistently since Nancy died. It would be
good to see someone take that on again. You can either change
the pages by hand or use the calendar software there. To use the
calendar program, just follow the existing format in editing the
cal.txt file. Then type "./testcal" at the shell prompt and look
at www.scn.org./vol/calendar/test. When it looks OK, type
"./newcal" to publish it at the URL above. If you need more of
an explanation, I can give you a quick intro.

Rod Clark