SCN: SCN featured sites updated

patrick clariun at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 22:00:35 PST 2001

The SCN homepage has been updated with new featured sites for the
month of November.

The sites were chosen from one submission and me pulling up the
http://www.scn.org/community/sites.html page that lists SCN-hosted
sites.

I've contacted Northwest Harvest, Food Lifeline, and another group,
but have only received one response saying that they would get back
with me.

Also, a link to the homepage navigation bar has been added. It is for
the SCN volunteer calendar (which has been updated and is now current
with the information that I do have at my disposal). It was difficult
to decide where to list the calendar in the nav bar, however it was
put where I best thought it should be.

Patrick

=====
Patrick Fisher
Webmaster
http://www.scn.org
Seattle Community Network
"Powering Our Communities with Technology"
Energy and persistence conquer all thing. -- Benjamin Franklin